Friday, December 11, 2015

On the fourth day of Christmas ...


Yarn with free cowl pattern by Dalia Levy
Christmas is creeping up and I'm beginning to feel the stress. My True Love has noticed and regularly whisks both dog and baby out into the crisp air for a looooong hike on the forest trails.
Last night, after the chocolate baby incident, he brought home a skein of hand-dyed local yarn with a free knitting pattern, so this afternoon I'm destressing by knitting up a superfast cowl to keep my neck cosy when I join the two out on hikes.

At least, once I can find the end of my yarn ... I think it might have a cat attached?

One lidded treats jar,
Two toasty slippers,
Three wooden words of calm,
For free, a knitting pattern ...


Catch up with all the 12 days of Christmas posts!


No comments: